Lilly & Lime
SM Collective partnered with Melbourne PR agency, director Katie to develop ongoing campaigns for international bikini brand Lilly & Lime. Sarah and Katie saw the brand that specialises in D-cups and up, gain exposure in well-known glossy magazines, online and high-profile blogger sites.
Scroll down to see how we helped.
Campaign development & ongoing media relations to create brand awareness & attract new customers.
Sarah and Katie first worked together in their PR and marketing roles at Australia Zoo. Together they have an extensive understanding of the media and what makes a great story. Sarah and Katie developed several angles – from talking business to focusing on the brand’s USPs and well-known customer base – to gain Lilly & Lime hundreds of thousands of dollars in positive brand awareness. Sarah and Katie also oversaw media buying opportunities and influencer outreach.
What we did:
- PR strategy & execution including multiple campaigns
- Ongoing media relations & pitching
- Media buying & negotiating best options
- Influencer outreach including proposal creation
- Content creation for Lookbooks & campaign specific collateral
- Managing media kits & invites to launch events
- Monthly reporting & evaluation