SM Collective was hired through marketing agency, WK Digital to manage Union College’s social media content strategy and to ensure their content was aligned to their core values. This successful partnership led to Union College wanting a modern promotional video, which SM Collective produced.
Scroll down to see how we helped.
Social media strategy & promotional film production.
Union College based at The University of Queensland is a friendly, vibrant and community focused college – aimed at enriching their residents’ study experiences. It has various target markets, selling features and points of difference. However, they needed to better define their key messages and identify which channels they should exploit to reach their desired goals. Which is where SM Collective helped.
What we did:
- Social media strategy for Facebook & Instagram
- Created strong, consistent content that reflects the brand & culture
- Identified important content pillars
- Developed audience specific key messages for the different markets
- Created a fun & engaging promotional film that can be shared digitally
- Currently creating new website content