Are you confident your website successfully provides the information a potential client is searching for – without the fluff or irrelevant information? For a quick website content health check, follow these easy pointers…
- Break content up to include headings
- Use bullet points to summarise key points
- Highlight the common problem people may be experiencing or relate to, how your business/product/service can help them, followed by a call to action
- price beat
- free download
- free consultation or quote
- and so on.
- Ensure your contact information is prominent on every page – ideally, place it where people don’t have to scroll to find it
- Include forms on your website – this can help you qualify a visitor from a potential client
- Ensure information is original
- Include key words and phrases throughout your website
- Update content regularly, be it via a blog, ‘What’s New’ page or regular edits – this will help your organic search results.
Examples of our work include:
If you value your time and prefer to focus on growing your business, then leave your content needs to SM Collective. We can provide website content and other copywriting solutions to all businesses, whatever your industry or size. So call today – 0435 649 790.